Bet3000 Payment Methods
Before looking at the process of making deposits or withdrawals, let’s find out the options featured at Bet3000. If you want to fund your wagers and make a deposit at Bet3000, you have the following options.
- Bank transfer
- Visa or MasterCard
- Much Better
- Paylado (via the app)
- Pay3000 (via the app)
To deposit money at Bet3000, you must first log into your account and click on the deposit link. Enter the amount you want to deposit and choose the payment method to complete the transfer. The minimum amount you can deposit is €10. Another notable aspect is that the weekly winning limit for any customer account is €250,000.
How to make a withdrawal at Bet3000
Bet3000 states that the withdrawal method you select depends on the method you use for depositing money. Moreover, you can only make a withdrawal once your account is verified.
To make a withdrawal, log into your account and open the balance section, followed by the payout or withdraw link. If you are trying to access via the site, the My Account section is in the upper right corner of the page.
Once you open the requisite link, enter the amount you want to withdraw and select the method via which you want to transfer the amount from your Bet3000 account to your account or e-wallet.
Bet3000 Withdrawal Conditions
To ensure that your withdrawal requests are processed successfully, here are a few terms and conditions you can consider.
- You must make deposits and withdrawals via the same account and, if possible, use the same method for withdrawals that you used for making deposits.
- Your withdrawal requests will not be approved if you do not have a verified customer account. Hence, you must first verify your account and then attempt to withdraw.
- You are entitled to request withdrawal of your entire balance amount unless your betting account balance comes from a betting win from a bonus credit and you have not fulfilled the requirement of wagering the bonus amount at least five times.
- Your withdrawal request will not be approved if any discrepancies are found related to your account or the identification documents.
- Bet3000 does not usually charge a withdrawal processing fee. However, if you withdraw less than €10, the company will charge a processing fee.
- If you withdraw more than €2,000, the company will require more proof of identification to verify your request.
Is it safe to bet on Bet3000?
Bet3000 is the project of AIB Entertainment, registered in Malta, and operates under the supervision of the official gaming authority in Germany. The site employs strong security measures to ensure the safety of customer data and accounts and prevent any fraudulent activities.
What is the quickest method to withdraw money from Bet3000?
Bet3000 offers multiple options for withdrawals and deposits. Out of all the methods, PayPal is the quickest, and withdrawals are processed almost right away. E-wallets like Skrill require around 24 hours, while a bank transfer can take up to two to three days.