As a new but rapidly growing sports betting site, XTiP has offers several payment and withdrawals options.
XTiP Payment Options
As mentioned, you can choose one of the many available payment method options at XTiP to replenish your betting funds or withdraw settlements against the wagers placed. XTiP offers the following deposit and withdrawal options.
- Bank transfers
- Visa or MasterCard
- Sofort / Klarna
When you first register at XTiP, you must deposit before you can place a wager or play a game. The minimum deposit requirement is €10. As a newly registered member, you will be entitled to a 100% welcome bonus of up to €100.
XTiP requires that your provided information is verified and that the account information you have provided for transactions is registered in your name before deposits are accepted. In case of a discrepancy in the provided information, the deposit may not be approved until you rectify it.
You can opt for more than one deposit method for your account and have them registered. However, you may be asked to provide proof of ownership at any time.
How to make withdrawals at XTiP
XTiP site claims that you can choose one of the same withdrawal methods provided for making deposits. However, many customers report that they can only withdraw via bank transfers or Skrill, and other methods are not accepted.
Like deposits, the minimum withdrawal amount is €10, and the good thing is that XTiP does not charge for a financial transaction, regardless of which payment method you use. However, your payment channel may have charges, and the cost is transferred to you.
To make a withdrawal request against a settled wager, you must first log into your account and open the withdrawals page. Choose the payment method via which you want to withdraw and enter the amount you require. You may need to provide your account details and verification documents if required. Once you have checked the information, submit your request and wait for the amount to come through.
XTiP Withdrawal Terms
Here are a few conditions you must consider and adhere to so that your withdrawal request is successful.
- XTiP claims that they will process your withdrawal via the same channel through which you made the deposit. In case of an issue with the existing channel, they may ask for alternative payment details from you.
- You cannot withdraw funds if you have not completed the company’s verification process and provided all the details as required. If you cause a delay in providing the requested information, your payment may be delayed as well.
- Your withdrawal request will also not be approved if there is an ongoing investigation against your account or any placed bet.
- If you make an aggregate withdrawal request of €2,330 or more, XTiP will request more verification documents before processing your request.
- You must adhere to the x6 turnover requirement before claiming the bonus. The bonus can be used for placing wagers only, and its expiration time is thirty days.
Is it easy to withdraw money from XTiP?
XTiP provides multiple standard payment methods for payments and withdrawals from which you can choose according to your convenience. Withdrawals are usually smooth, provided you have adhered to all the terms and conditions and provided all the required information, which XTiP has verified.