Like most Asian betting platforms, the payouts, bonuses, and promotional offers are one of the most appealing features of BP77 that draw throngs of bettors to its site. A swift and convenient payout and withdrawal mechanism is every bettor’s preference, and an important reason bettors choose one platform over the other.
If you are also interested in betting at BP77 and want to find out how the payment withdrawal mechanism works at BP77, here is what you need to know.
IS BP77 Safe?
BP77 currently offers services in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, and Indonesia, and in Malaysia, it has been operational for around ten years. The platform is licensed and controlled by Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation, PAGCOR. Thus we can assume that BP77 is a licensed and genuine betting service provider.
Moreover, the site also reflects SSL encryption certification, so you can be assured that BP77 offers a secure betting environment and that your personal data and financial details will be safe when you place bets at the site.
BP77 Payment Options
BP77 offers a variety of methods for financial transactions, including deposits and withdrawals. However, it is pertinent to note that all the transactions are carried out via the Main wallet in the BP77 account. This wallet contains your credit balance from the time of the first deposit and before the withdrawal.
There is a secondary wallet called the Game Wallet or the Game Provider Wallet. It is prepared under the name of the respective gaming or betting service provider and stores credit balances before you place a wager.
You can make deposits via online bank transfer or utilise any payment gateway, including Help2Pay, EeziePay, WorldPay, QRPay, and FastPay. The winnings from sports betting at Bp77 are credited to your account, where you can withdraw them according to your preference.
BP77 Payment Withdrawal conditions
If you want to withdraw any winnings from the BP77 account, there are a few conditions you must keep in mind when requesting a withdrawal. We have mentioned them here.
- BP77 does not release any payments under any circumstances until you have played through the full value of your deposit in full.
- You can withdraw from your account in the same currency in which you made deposits. For instance, if you made initial deposits in Malaysian Ringgit, your withdrawals will also be in Ringgit.
- The bank account you used for the original deposit placement must be the same as your registered account’s name.
- Any costs related to your deposit and withdrawal activities at BP77 are directly charged to your account, and deductions are made accordingly.
- If you participate in a certain promotion and attempt to withdraw without fulfilling the promotion requirement, BP77 may forfeit or freeze your account balance, cancel your winnings or even deactivate your account, depending on the gravity of the offence.
How does BP77 payout?
To withdraw at BP77, you must go to your wallet section to see how much funds or available balance you have from which you can withdraw. Select the withdrawal method you want to use and enter the amount you want to withdraw. Now click the submit button so that the withdrawal can be processed. The request will be processed right away, provided there are no issues with the request. You may need to provide your ID, so make sure to keep it with you. Once BP77 has verified the request, the amount will be forwarded to your account.
Why do online betting sites’ withdrawals take so long?
Online betting platforms employ the policies of processing windows and confirmation periods to verify the betting amount before approving it. Hence players have to wait for a certain time before the withdrawal is approved.