A Brief History Of Matchbook
The launch of Betfair in 2000 pathed the way for more betting exchanges and Matchbook was established in 2004. The site was the brainchild of Matthew Benham, the millionaire who is better known for being the owner of Brentford F.C.
Matchbook continues to operate its popular betting exchange, and, like many similar companies, it now operates an online casino and a live casino.
How Do I Claim The Matchbook Welcome Offer?
If you’ve not previously had an account with Matchbook, sign up and claim the Matchbook risk-free welcome offer. It’s as simple as following the four steps below.
1. Open an account with Matchbook and use the bonus code RISKFREE
2. Use a debit card if you live in the UK to deposit £25.
3. Place your qualifying bet at odds of 4/5 (1.80) or greater
4. If your qualifying bet loses, you’ll receive up to a £15 cash refund
*Please note, this offers has terms & conditions that you can read below.
Matchbook Welcome Offer Terms & Conditions
Before claiming the Matchbook welcome offer, please read the terms and conditions below.
1. The Matchbook welcome offer is only available to new customers
2. You must use the promo code RISKFREE and deposit £25 or more
3. Qualifying odds are 1.8 or greater
4. Your qualifying bet must be placed within 7 days of opening your account
5. Enhanced special markets are excluded from this promotion
6. Some deposit methods are excluded from this promotion. E.g. Neteller, Skrill, and Paysafecard
7. If you cash out your qualifying bets you will not qualify for this promotion
8. Back and lay bets do not qualify for this promotion
9. Bets must be placed on the Matchbook Exchange interface
10. Customers in the following countries are excluded from this promotion: Afghanistan, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, China, Estonia, Greece, Haiti, Hungary, Iran, Israel, Latvia, North Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Switzerland, The Holy See, Tunisia, Turkey or Ukraine.
11. Only one welcome offer per person, address, email, payment method, or device
More Reasons To Bet At Matchbook
A risk-free £15 bet is a good incentive to open a Matchbook account, but there are several more welcome offers you might prefer to claim.
0% Commission For 30 Days
If you’re not bothered about a risk-free welcome bet, you can also claim an alternative welcome offer at Matchbook of 0% commission on qualifying bets on all sports for 30 days.
0% Commission When Betting On Cricket
If you like to bet on cricket, you’ll also have the option to get 0% commission on cricket at Matchbook for an extended period.
Greyhound Betting Free Bets
If you’re a fan of greyhound betting, place a qualifying bet on a greyhound race at Matchbook and get a bonus bet to place on another greyhound race.
Should I Bet With Matchbook?
There are many reasons to bet with Matchbook, including the chance to bet on a wide range of sports and markets. Sports betting options include horse racing, football, greyhound racing, cricket, and tennis, as well as popular American sports, such as Baseball and American Football. As Matchbook is a betting exchange, you’ll also have the option of backing and laying selections.
Matchbook provides its members with a good selection of payment options and live chat support. An online casino and live casino are also available. You can even enhance your betting experiences by downloading the Matchbook mobile app.
If you’ve not previously opened a Matchbook account, you’ll be able to take advantage of a choice of welcome offers. Claim either a risk-free welcome bonus, a greyhound bonus, or 0% commission on all sports or specific sports. The choice is yours.
Matchbook are pretty fast at processing withdrawals too, you’re not waiting around for your money like some places.
We hope that’s answered your question, how to get free bets at Matchbook. Happy Punting!
*Please note, all promotions in this article are subject to change.